Gravitec.net is the first push platform with Spanish interface. We provide Latin America marketers with the service in their native language. Instead of using widespread English interfaces, Spanish-speaking users can launch campaigns in a most convenient way.
Prensa Libre is a flagship mass media in Guatemala. The same holding company owns the TV-website Guate Vision. Both websites use Gravitec push platform to keep their audience engaged and updated.
Company has chosen push notifications as a main marketing channel for interaction with websites visitors.
We’ll review the company experience of leveraging push notifications with our analysis and comments.
Subscriber base growth
Our client has included push technology into the marketing strategy since January 2019. Since that time, their subscriber base is rapidly growing.
In February and March the new subscribers number is up to 230 000. Gradually, the growth rate is decreasing because the most loyal visitors subscribed in the first months. Nevertheless, the total subscriber amount is constantly increasing.
TV web resource has lower website traffic compared to the online mass media. Thus, we’ve got less subscribers number per month, but still the base growth is rather significant. The number of new subscribers in April is up to 90 000.
Opt-out and growth rate in percentage
Let’s look at the growth rate in percentage.
We have up to 300% subscriber base growth in March, about 60% in April, up to 30% in May.
Opt-out rate is about 20% of the database amount.
For the TV website, the subscriber base growth is over 370% in April, about 90% in May.
Opt-out rate is about 30% of the database amount.
As we mentioned above, the growth decline over time is a common process. The highest results are typical for the first few months after push technology integration. Still, subscriber base for both websites is steadily increasing.
Push campaigns and CTR
What’s the approach of campaigns planning and launching?
Company sends push campaigns 3-5 times per day. It’s up to 1.8 million messages accordingly to the client’s audience amount.
The marked bubble (3/30/2019) shows results:
- CTR – 11.92%
- Clicks number – 22 768
- The notification title – ‘Urgente’
The average CTR for all campaigns is up to 15%.
On March 20, the company launched five push campaigns. The total amount of sent notifications per this day is up to 1.8 million. The number of clicked messages is over 68 000.
We can compare total campaign results for both websites on bubble charts.
Delivery rate depends on the recipient online status and the TTL parameter (Time to push live).
Read more about how to send push notifications.
It provides about 1 million received messages for the campaign of 1.8 million sent notifications.
Let’s summarize the company experience.
- The company decided to use push notifications for fast and direct interaction with users to return them to the websites.
- The client started using Gravitec push platform due to the interface convenience and integration simplicity.
- The subscriber base growth rate was up to 300-370% for the first months after integration. The base growth pace is gradually decreasing, but its total amount constantly goes up.
- Opt-out rate is about 20-30%.
- The company sends notifications 3-5 times a day. It’s up to 1.8 million sent messages.
- Delivery rate is about 55-65%. It’s up to 1 million received notifications.
- CTR for both websites is about 8-15%. It’s over 68 000 clicks for the campaign of 1.8 million sent messages.
- The company considers push campaigns launch as successful experience. It provided websites with additional traffic. The marketing channel returns about 5% of 5.8 million websites visitors per month.